Terms and Conditions of Sale of all goods and services supplied by PALMS ONLINE and its associated and subsidiary company MULLUMBIMBY PALMS PTY LTD (ABN 66 285 371 286) and applies to any person or company placing an order with PALMS ONLINE for the purchase of any goods or services.
1. All orders placed with PALMS ONLINE shall only be accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions, and PALMS ONLINE reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, at any time without notification to customers.
2. The orders places with Palms Online must be finalised within 30 days, after which prices may change or order canceled.
3. As indicated, delivery fee is added to final price and is worked out using our freight guide and confirmed with the customer before any monies are processed or transferred.
4. All orders must be paid in full before shipment or leaving Mullumbimby Palms Nursery, G.S.T. is included and will be confirmed by PALMS ONLINE Staff before payment is processed.
5. Refunds and returns will be at the discretion of Palms Online Staff, and assuming plants returns in the same condition it left Mullumbimby Palms Nursery (Palms Online)
6. The product (Palms) leave our Mullumbimby Palms Nursery in good health and condition, to the best of our ability. If the palms are damaged in transit by the independent carries we are not responsible, but we will use discretion toward a possible compensation.
7. If the palms become sick or die after leaving our nursery we have no liability but we will use discretion to a possible compensation within the first 2 months only.
8. If nobody is at the organised address or drop off delivery point, and no contact has been had with customer, palms will be dropped. Palms Online will not take any responsibility for the palms from this time onwards.
9. a. The Customer shall not be relieved of any obligation to accept or pay for goods by reason of any delay in delivery or any strike, lockout, unavailability of materials, accidents to machinery, differences with workmen, breakdowns, shortages of supplies or labor, fires, floods, storm or tempest, transport delays, acts of God, restrictions or intervention imposed by any laws, regulations, governments or agencies thereof and any other cause beyond the control of PALMS ONLINE or any other cause whatsoever.
9. b. In the exception the palms were damaged in transit Mullumbimby Palms will endeavor on the customers behalf to obtain compensation from the transport carrier.
10. PALMS ONLINE obligation to deliver shall be discharged on arrival of the goods at the Customer's nominated delivery destination, nominated Transport Company, nominated agent or the address appearing on the invoice. If the customer is available at time of delivery to help unload the goods they do so at their own risk.
11. The Customer shall examine the goods immediately after delivery and PALMS ONLINE shall not be liable for any miss delivery, shortage, defect or damage unless PALMS ONLINE is notified within 48 hours of delivery.
12. The Customer shall be fully responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whatsoever and howsoever-caused following delivery